Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The National, House of Blues Dallas

So, I am kind of bummed and relieved at the same time.  My sister's birthday was October 4th and her party is October 9th, the same night The National is playing here in Dallas at the House of Blues.  I have such a small social life, why does double booking have to exist?  I sold the tickets, which is the relieved part but I really wanted to go!  I love The National, they are so moody and cool.  I believe Matt Beringer (the lead singer) to be very handsome.  In some parallel universe, we are a scorching couple that lives in Paris and makes love all day, drinking wine, eating cheese, having friends over and listening to cool vinyl records.  He writes music, I write novels and we include each other in our work with inside words and moments.  Unfortunately in this universe, he is married, probably to some naturally beautiful woman that can eat what she wants and doesn't gain a pound and is witty and charming and the worst of the worst, really nice.  Sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment