Monday, August 16, 2010

Damn You Completely Visible Wall!

I woke up bright and early this morning, at 7:38am.  I wake up every morning around this time because Amelia is an early riser; who picked this dog?  I kid, I kid.  Anyways, so I decide that instead of shoving my dog in the backyard and going back to sleep I would instead be productive.  I made some breakfast which consisted of lots o' coffee and a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, took the trash out and cleaned up my room.  I know, super productive!  Anyways after that I got on my computer and started reviewing some new music for my blogs and my column and thought to do some laundry.  La, di, da, walking along with a basket of laundry and BAM! I walk right into a wall.  I mean as clear as day this wall was right in front of me.  What the F? So my left pinky toe is hanging on by a thread and my toe nail is split.  If my toe nail falls off......disaster!  I mean, there will be no Michael Caine toe sucking scene in my life if this nail falls off.  Not that I have a "Michael Caine" in my life but I could meet one and what if he is a toe sucker!?!  So lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment